Loyall Life Adult Large Breed Lamb Meal & Rice Dry Dog Food
Loyall Life Adult Large Breed Lamb Meal & Rice Dry Dog Food is specially designed source of protein for large breed dogs with food sensitivities. A wholesome option that’s ideal for dogs with protein sensitivities, featuring lamb meal as the #1 ingredient. It’s always free of by-products, corn, wheat, and soy. With guaranteed levels of Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acid, it supports coat and skin health.
- TruMuneTM power increases antioxidant protection and helps improve activity and vitality
- Patented Opti-Cook® process optimizes quality, palatability, and starch digestion
- Made without corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors, flavors and preservatives and include no byproducts.
- Made with lamb meal suitable for dogs with protein sensitivities
- Fruits & vegetables including carrots, sweet potatoes, and blueberries
- Guaranteed levels of Omega 6 & Omega 3 fatty acids support coat and skin health
- Prebiotics and probiotics support healthy digestion
- Contains glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate
- L-Carnitine to help maintain healthy weight
Shop at Arcola Feed located in Arcola, Texas for Loyall Life Adult Large Breed Lamb Meal & Rice Dry Dog Food. We are proud to serve Fort Bend and surrounding Counties for your farm & ranch needs. Have questions? Be sure to contact us and a helpful member of our staff will reach out to you.
|Crude Protein, minimum||23.0%|
|Crude Fat, minimum||13.0%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||4.0%|
|Linoleic Acid, minimum||1.9%|
|Zinc, minimum||150 mg/KG|
|Vitamin E, minimum||150 IU/KG|
|*Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum||2.0%|
|*Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum||0.4%|
|*Glucosamine, minimum||250 mg/KG|
|*Chondroitin Sulfate, minimum||250 mg/KG|
|*L-Carnitine, minimum||50 mg/KG|
|*Total Microbial Count, minimum||80,000,000 CFU/lb|
|Calorie Content||336 kcal/cup|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Pet Food Nutrient Profile.
|Weight of Dog (lbs)||Adult cups/day*|
|5 - 15||3/4 - 1 1/2|
|15 - 25||1 1/2 - 2 1/4|
|25 - 45||2 1/4 - 3 3/4|
|45 - 80||3 3/4 - 6 1/4|
|80+||6 1/4 + 1 cup for each additional 20 lbs|